Ceva has the complete Cevolution anti-infective range of differentiated injectable antibiotics (fast syringeable and easy resuspendable formulations with innovative, practical, shock resistant, light and ergonomic CLAS vials) headed by its leader injectable amoxicillin VETRIMOXIN®LA and followed by FLORKEM®, MARBOX™ or CEVAXEL®RTU among others
For over eighty years antibiotics have protected you, your livestock and family. Now is time to protect them.
Ceva’s view for Responsible Use of Antibiotics: The 3R’s concept is conceived by Ceva as an ethical framework to help to drive responsible use of antibiotics. Is summarized in this three words:
Replace, Reduce, Refine.
- VETRIMOXIN® L.A. injectable suspension (long-action amoxicillin) for the treatment of affections caused by susceptible organisms, and more particularly respiratory affections, neonatal diseases etc.
- Cevaxel®: Injectable Cephalosporin (ceftiofur) with bactericidal properties related to the inhibition of bacteria cell wall synthesis and active against Gram (+) and Gram (-), indicated for the treatment of bacterial respiratory disease in which Pasteurella multocida, Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae and Streptococcus suis are involved.
- Cevaxel-RTU®: An injectable suspension based on ceftiofur (third generation cephalosporin) with bactericidal properties, for the treatment of affections caused by susceptible organisms, and more particularly respiratory diseases in swine.
- Florkem®: (Florfenicol) is an injectable solution indicated for the treatment of swine respiratory disease caused by strains of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae and Pasteurella multocida.
- Intramicine®: (Benzylpenicilline procaIne and Dihydrostreptomycine) is an injectable solution of a synergic association of two antibiotics which, thanks to the complementarity of their spectrum of activity, allows a bactericidal activity on various Gram-positive and Gram negative germs.
- Marbox™: Injectable solution belonging to the fluoroquinolone family, with a broad spectrum of activity against Gram (+) and Gram (-), indicated for Metritis, Mastitis and Agalactia Syndrome.
- Spirovet®: Injectable short acting macrolid (Spiramicyn), indicated for the treatment of mastitis as mainly active on Gram (+).
Ceva encourages the responsible use of antibiotics.
From one country to another, product lines are adapted to local demand and regulatory requirements. For further information, please take a look at the CEVA Santé Animale site for your country. Warning: the information provided on the products depends on national registrations. Access to technical information is restricted to authorised persons.