Qualitative and quantitative composition
Vaccine containing Actinobacillus pleuropeumoniae strains, inactivated with formaldehyde, preserved with merthiolate and adjuvanted with aluminium hydroxide gel.
The vaccine contains somatic antigens and Apx I, II and III toxoids of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae. It provides active immunisation against all known serotypes of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae.
Target animal species
Indications for use
Active immunisation of swine against pleuropeumoniae caused by Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae.
A mild local reaction at the site of injection could be observed, which disappears within a few days.
Special precautions for use
- Administer only to healthy animals.
- Use sterile equipment for injection.
- Before use, it is advisable to keep the vaccine at 15-25°C for 1-2 hours.
- Shake well before and during use.
- Respect normal aseptic conditions.
- Once a bottle has been opened, its content must be used within 24 hours; otherwise it should be discarded.
- Do not mix the vaccine with any other vaccines or drugs.
- If the vaccine is accidentally injected to the operator, urgent medical attention is required.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Use during pregnancy and lactation
The product must not be used during pregnancy and lactation.